[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Encode Attachments to Message

Encode Attachments to Message

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Encode Attachments to Message

Postby gavinjb » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 am

Hi,

I have just installed Barca on my new machine and I had forgotten, that by default it extracts attachments from the message and sticks them in a folder, my problem is that some of my emails I need to transfer to an imap account (I am using Mailbag assistant to extract the files as eml's and using Outlook Express as Barca's IMAP support is terrible) and as such if the attachments are not encoded in the message I don't get the attachments, does anyone know how I can re encode the attachments to the message, or an easy way to move emails in my local inbox to my imap account.

Thanks,

Gavin,
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:12 am

See Reattaching attachments to messages.

Hope that helps Gavin. ;)
Eric

Postby gavinjb » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:35 pm

Thanks, I have just tried this on a single message and it seems to work ok.
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:54 pm

You're welcome Gavin. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To