[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Some error dialogs and problems after that.. [Mod: Resolved]

Some error dialogs and problems after that.. [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Some error dialogs and problems after that.. [Mod: Resolved]

Postby Ricardo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:10 am

Barca gave me a dozen random error boxes (that I didnt care to read) and now some windows look weird.

The worst case is the composing window, that got the headrestab shrunk showing only the "To:" field. I couldn't manage to expand it back. Some other things where manageable, like the formatting toolbar tha vanished.

How do I fix it?

Even better, how I reset everything?

Thanks,

Ricardo
Ricardo
Frequent Visitor

Re: Some error dialogs and problems after that...

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:35 am

Hi Ricardo,
Ricardo wrote:Barca gave me a dozen random error boxes (that I didnt care to read) and now some windows look weird.
Sorry to hear about that. :?
How do I fix it?
Even better, how I reset everything?
1. Close Poco first.
2. Rename poco.ini to poco_old.ini
3. Restart Poco now

Prior to renaming that file, it would be best to take screenshots of your Options or noting them down.

Hope that fixes it. :wink:
Eric

Postby Ricardo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:01 am

Got it, thanks!

Ricardo
Ricardo
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:31 pm

You're welcome Ricardo. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To