[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Problems sending mail

Problems sending mail

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Problems sending mail

Postby MagsF » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi all,
I have just started using Barca as and alt from Outlook 2003.

I really like it and I thought I had it all configured properly to work with my Gmail.com and yahoo.co.uk emails.

However although I can receive from both these accounts I cant send from either of them via Barca.
As far as I can see I have them set up as they tell you on the gmail and yahoo setup pages.

Anyone have this problem before and can you shed any light on why they dont send?

MagsF
New Arrival

Re: Problems sending mail

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:58 am

Hi MagsF & welcome to Poco Forums,
MagsF wrote:Anyone have this problem before and can you shed any light on why they dont send?
For Yahoo I don't know, but have a look here for Gmail: Posts not going out.

Maybe After years with no problem, can't send mail! can help you for Yahoo or Yahoo can't send.

Hope that helps & have fun with Barca. :wink:
Eric

Postby Tomas » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 am

Please let us know the error messages you get: press F12 for progress window and click Log tab to see them.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To