[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Sent email failures

Sent email failures

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 am

flynt06 wrote:Hi Eric,
I tried reinstalling and only importing account setup data. Sending test messages with the router turned off did cause the compose window to return when the sending failed and at the same time the message went to the draft folder and was NOT listed in sent mail. So far so good.
So it worked after all. :D
I then imported everything else exept the first tick box for settings, scripts and templates (I dont think I ever used those). Having tested again I am now back where I was - failed messages appearing in the sent folder even though my router is still off.
I guess there's something else which corrupts it. :?
As a result of testing I now have three installs of Bara in different folders. I'd like to clean things up and start again so can I do a windows software delete from the control panel? Will that delete all three installs do you know?
No, don't use Software to uninstall. Just delete the installation folder, that should be enough. :)
Important thing being will I lose any data? To be sure what should I back up first?
Backup everything, so not only your mail, just to make sure.
If I do a complete uninstall will I have a licence issue when I then reinstall?
No need to uninstall, see above.
You won't have a license issue AFAIK, since it's the same PC and further more you can install two copies, one on your laptop and one on your PC for example.
Never had a problem with that.
Thanks for all your help. This is driving me mad!!
My pleasure, it's not easy to find what's causing this, so eliminating possible culprits may lead to a solution.

Now I'm off to bed, so I'll read your further tests later on, if possible during this weekend, else on Monday. :wink:
Eric

Previous

Return to Barca Help and How-To