[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca 2.5 Short message header e-mail address icons missing

Barca 2.5 Short message header e-mail address icons missing

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca 2.5 Short message header e-mail address icons missing

Postby scottmcewan » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:27 pm

I am using Barca 2.5.0.3900 with WinXP Pro SP2.

I have just notced that message Short Header icons beside e-mail addresses are replaced with words (links) "Add" Add to" & "View".
Clean reinstallion is not a fix. Any comments from programmers please.

Scott McEwan
Sydney, Aust
scottmcewan
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Barca 2.5 Short message header e-mail address icons miss

Postby Eric » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Hi Scott,
scottmcewan wrote:I have just notced that message Short Header icons beside e-mail addresses are replaced with words (links) "Add" Add to" & "View".
:shock: Haven't seen that yet, although I don't really understand whatever is happening there.
Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Clean reinstallion is not a fix.
Have you tried to install it into another directory?
Did you import anything from your previous settings, especially 'Program preferences & Settings'?

Also there's a new build, see Regarding recent problems with email downloads.
Any comments from programmers please.
Not a programmer, but I hope we can solve your problem. :wink:
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:03 am

Here's a screenshot of mine. :)

Eric

Postby Kaigan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:30 am

scottmcewan wrote:I am using Barca 2.5.0.3900 with WinXP Pro SP2.

I have just notced that message Short Header icons beside e-mail addresses are replaced with words (links) "Add" Add to" & "View".

I'm using 3910 with Win XP Home SP2 and I have the words vice the icons. I never really noticed this before as I rarely look at the Short Headers. I will have to investigate this further this evening.

Pete
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Kaigan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:33 pm

scottmcewan wrote:I have just notced that message Short Header icons beside e-mail addresses are replaced with words (links) "Add" Add to" & "View".

Scott:

Are you using any skins other than those that came with Barca? I found here that when I change colours in customize, reload Barca, all is fine. But if I save them as a skin in the skin directory and reload Barca using that skin, the icons change to text. Reloading one of the skins that came with Barca and restarting brings the icons back. Another way, is to go into customize, colours, and using the default button, reload the default colours and restart Barca and the icons should reappear.

Pete
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Postby scottmcewan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Kaigan,

You are spot on! Removing the skins that I had created restored the icons. Many thanks.

Scott McE
scottmcewan
Drop-in Visitor

Postby scottmcewan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:45 pm

Eric wrote:Hi Scott,
:shock: Haven't seen that yet, although I don't really understand whatever is happening there.
Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Clean reinstallion is not a fix.
Have you tried to install it into another directory?
Did you import anything from your previous settings, especially 'Program preferences & Settings'?

Also there's a new build, see Regarding recent problems with email downloads.
Any comments from programmers please.
Not a programmer, but I hope we can solve your problem. :wink:

Eric,

Kaigan identified the cause of the problem - creating new skins - which I have now successfully undone. No further action necessary now. Thanks also for the new build advice. You run a great forum!

Scott McE
scottmcewan
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:43 pm

scottmcewan wrote: Eric,

Kaigan identified the cause of the problem - creating new skins - which I have now successfully undone. No further action necessary now.
Yep, he certainly did. 8)
Thanks also for the new build advice. You run a great forum!
You're welcome and thanks for the appreciation. ;)
Eric

Postby Kaigan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:00 pm

scottmcewan wrote:You are spot on! Removing the skins that I had created restored the icons. Many thanks.

Your most welcome, glad it solved the problem.

Pete
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To