[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - CSS supported in Barca?

CSS supported in Barca?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

CSS supported in Barca?

Postby Leeuw » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:06 am

Hi,
I was wondering if Barca also supports displaying CSS.
I installed an extension in Firefox to email web pages rather than hyperlinks, and on top is a whole load of gobbledegook, before you can see the actual page you sent.
This is not the case in other email clients.
Or is there a way to trigger CSS display on or off?

Thanks,
Leeuw.
Check out my brand new website at http://www.vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk
(Don't forget the guest book please).
Leeuw
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:15 pm

It supports CSS if it is embedded into the message. However some creators of CSS do not do it correctly so you will see the CSS as part of the message.

See Removed link to Beta forum and see if it helps you.

~ Link removed since it points to the Beta forum. Only beta-testers do have rights to see those topics ... Eric ~
robin

Postby Leeuw » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:26 pm

Thank you for your reply, Robin.
However, when I try the link you posted I get the following message:

"Information

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."
Is there anything I can do about this?
Thanks,
Leeuw.
Check out my brand new website at http://www.vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk
(Don't forget the guest book please).
Leeuw
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:57 pm

See above in changed post. :wink:
Eric

Postby robin » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:42 pm

Ah, that old chestnut again. Hmm...I'll see what I can do about it.
robin

Postby robin » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:48 pm

I've moved the thread to the PocoMail forum since, on reflection, a lot of it is not specifically beta related.

It can now be found here.
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To