[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Command not implemented [Mod: Resolved]

Command not implemented [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Command not implemented [Mod: Resolved]

Postby mohogade » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:04 pm

I can't send mail any longer :cry:

I use same ingoing and outgoing server, same username same password. Login as Authentication type.

Thunderbird works fine with the same settings, but Barca refuses to send mail and returns the above command.
--
mo
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:17 am

You have some setting checked in Barca in Outgoing tab of your email account, that the smtp server doesn't support.

Chances are it doesn't support authorization for outgoing emails.
Or it doesn't support SSL secure connection.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby mohogade » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:57 pm

Can I send you pics of my settings?
--
mo
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Postby mohogade » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:37 pm

I have solved the problem myself by replacing account.ini with a copy from my laptop.

When I have an opportunity I'll compare the two line by line as the settings appear to be exactly the same.
--
mo
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:24 pm

mohogade wrote:When I have an opportunity I'll compare the two line by line as the settings appear to be exactly the same.

Glad to hear you could fix it.

If you are comfortable with using command line in Windows, try this to compare two files:

fc accounts1.ini accounts2.ini > report.txt

That will compare the two ini files and send the report on differences to file report.txt (if I didn't make a mistake in the above line.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby troll » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:12 pm

..always use the "Backup" funktion . so you have a working copy on a different place on your PC.
troll
New Arrival

Return to Barca Help and How-To