[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Tasks are done, where do they go?

Tasks are done, where do they go?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby Skitch » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:07 am

Hello. I have been adding more and more tasks to my list as time goes by. I noticed that ALL my tasks still show, even those I have completed. Shouldn't they "dissappear" once they are marked completed? Is there somewhere I can play with the settings for all the Tasks?

Thanks, :D
Skitch
Skitch
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:21 am

Tasks are present until you delete them.
There is no filtering functionality available to filter out the done tasks out of the view.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Skitch » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:14 pm

Oh well. Thanks for the reply. I guess all the positive things in Barca are worth the small things it doesn't do. :lol:

Thank you Tomas. :P
Skitch
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To