[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Importing Contacts To Barca 2 (Announcement)

Importing Contacts To Barca 2 (Announcement)

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Importing Contacts To Barca 2 (Announcement)

Postby Jeff_Gaines » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:32 am

I have written a small program to assist with converting contacts from a csv file to the ini format that Barca 2 uses. I imagine it will work with PocoMail as well but I don't have that to test with.
There is a readme, the program and the source on my web site at:
http://www.jgaines.eu/html/barca_contacts.html

I would appreciate any comments :-)
Jeff_Gaines
Poco Tourist

Re: Importing Contacts To Barca 2 (Announcement)

Postby Eric » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:41 am

Jeff_Gaines wrote:I imagine it will work with PocoMail as well but I don't have that to test with.
Yes, it will work with Poco as well, since it's the same format. :)
I would appreciate any comments :-)
Will give it a try later on.
Thanks for your effort to provide such a tool. :wink:
Eric

Postby Jeff_Gaines » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:01 pm

I have just updated this app to include a function to convert the notes into Barca format. It seems to work reasonably well :-)
Jeff_Gaines
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:20 am

Jeff, I have no need to try this, but would like to express my appreciation of the work that you are putting in and making it available to everyone.
robin

Postby Tomas » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:03 am

It looks nice, great job, thanks for sharing it!
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To