[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Problems with cancelling a search in Barca

Problems with cancelling a search in Barca

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Problems with cancelling a search in Barca

Postby jkumm » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:33 pm

I find that whenever I undertake a quick search in Barca the "Cancel" button doesn't stop the search.

It takes a significant time to read all 100,000 or so messages, in my mailboxes, and it would be nice if it were possible to drop out of the search process once the item that is being located has been found.
Is this a fault, or have I misinterpreted the meaning of the "Cancel" button.
jkumm
New Arrival

Postby Michael » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 pm

I find that it does stop the search, it's just painfully slow to wait until Poco/Barca recognizes that I've asked for the search to be canceled.
Michael

Postby chrisretusn » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:04 pm

Michael wrote:I find that it does stop the search, it's just painfully slow to wait until Poco/Barca recognizes that I've asked for the search to be canceled.
I have found this to be the case here as well.

I am sure glad I don't have 100,000 messages. :)
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To