[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Weird Account and "Online Folders" Behavior

Weird Account and "Online Folders" Behavior

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Weird Account and "Online Folders" Behavior

Postby MizMelzy » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:59 am

I have been getting this strange behavior from my accounts and online folders.

One of the accounts in the account set up will repeat itself over a hundred times to "check" the mail. I've deleted this account from the accounts but each and every time I open the program, it's there. Why I do not know. But it's tedious having to delete all the erroneous accounts every time.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117 ... aerror.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this little bug?
~Mel~
Custom Novelty Wearables & More!
http://www.tshirtsnmorestore.com
Come Visit Us!
MizMelzy
New Arrival

Re: Weird Account and "Online Folders" Behavior

Postby Eric » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 pm

Hi Mel & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
MizMelzy wrote:I have been getting this strange behavior from my accounts and online folders.

One of the accounts in the account set up will repeat itself over a hundred times to "check" the mail. I've deleted this account from the accounts but each and every time I open the program, it's there. Why I do not know. But it's tedious having to delete all the erroneous accounts every time.
:!: What I would try, is to reinstall Barca into another directory.
Import your previous settings, except not your Program Preferences and setting, and your accounts.

Prior to performing the above suggestion, you could reset your barca.ini file and deleting that account.ini file.

1. Close Barca first.
2. Rename barca.ini to barca_old.ini
3. Restart Barca now
Prior to renaming that file, it would be best to take screenshots of your Options or noting them down.
Recreate your accounts now and verify if it reproduces itself.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this little bug?
Never seen it, but it could be due to corruption. :?

See if that helps solving your problem. ;)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To