[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca2 TODAY Display

Barca2 TODAY Display

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca2 TODAY Display

Postby airlink » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:48 am

Would appreciate help.. Have 'played around' with display options in Today interface and am currently displaying email preference which I don't want but now find I can't access the drop down options to change it back again. There appears to be no click link to access the drop down menu as there was in the other alternatives.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:41 am

(It seems the program points to a wrong location... ?)

Please go to Options, and in General Options, the Folders Menus subsection, you can change the five custom folders.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby airlink » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:46 am

Thanks Tomas but when I click onto folder and the five boxes come up pressing the arrow appears only to show the same structure and I can't see a way to change or put anything into them.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:33 am

Try Options (through menu Tools > Options), Calendar Options section - there you can choose one of the four possible layouts for Today screen, maybe it will help.

I'm sorry if I'm bit slow today, but I couldn't understand the issue well. Hopefully someone else will jump in with some idea.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby airlink » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Thanks Tomas, thats fixed it. You are not slow, its my aged brain which is not as sharp as it was.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To