[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Further Barca loading problem

Further Barca loading problem

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Further Barca loading problem

Postby airlink » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Got another problem unfortunately with Barca. This time when I try to load the Barca loco/picture comes up closely followed by an error box which says... start date cannot be before end date...
Seems I have made schedule entry incorrectly and shut down. Can't get rid of the error box by clicking OK and as programme will not load cannot correct the error in the schedule item in Barca.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Try resetting your barca.ini file.
Also are you using the latest version.
I guess so, but not sure about it. :?

Does Barca load now or does it still give an error :?:
Eric

Postby airlink » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:10 pm

That didn't fix it but have now done system reset to yesterday (before I used the schedule and it has fixed it). Think I will have to stop putting info into the things like schedule/notes/diary etc and just go with straight email function
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:28 pm

airlink wrote:That didn't fix it but have now done system reset to yesterday (before I used the schedule and it has fixed it)
Good to know the system reset fixed it. :)
Think I will have to stop putting info into the things like schedule/notes/diary etc and just go with straight email function
Duh :?: I'm using all of those and don't experience problems with it.
What you could try is to delete all inside the Calendar directory, but close Barca first prior to performing that action.
Restart afterwards and try again, if you want.

See if that helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby airlink » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Not sure what yu mean Eric. If I close down Barca how can I delete from it ??
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:37 am

airlink wrote:If I close down Barca how can I delete from it ??
I meant the Calendar directory inside Program Files\Barca. :oops:
Eric

Postby airlink » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:22 am

OK thanks.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:40 pm

You're welcome airlink. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To