[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - IMap Problem

IMap Problem

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

IMap Problem

Postby Shark » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi,

I've changed my account from Pop3 to Imap.

I get this error when checking mail in Barca 2.5:

Logging into mail.outertech.com IMAP server as user mail-sales...
85 messages waiting on server;
Encountered error while fetching message 1:
@ Outside address
Encountered error while purging folder:
Unrecognized IMAP4 Response Header.
No messages deleted, 85 messages left on server;
Logging off...
Shark
Poco Tourist

Re: IMap Problem

Postby Kaigan » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 am

Shark wrote:I've changed my account from Pop3 to Imap.

I get this error when checking mail in Barca 2.5:

Logging into mail.outertech.com IMAP server as user mail-sales...
85 messages waiting on server;
Encountered error while fetching message 1:
@ Outside address
Encountered error while purging folder:
Unrecognized IMAP4 Response Header.
No messages deleted, 85 messages left on server;
Logging off...

To check IMAP mail with Barca, use "Online Folders". Open "Online Folders" and you will see any accounts you have created. Open the one you created for IMAP (will have a "+" next to it.) and you will see your inbox and clicking the plus next to the inbox you will see the directory structure under that. Click on the inbox folder and you will see your messages. Be aware, a this moment, you can only have six folders open online at one time. So if you have more, then you will have to select them to check for new mail.
Clicking on "Check" to check your mail, Barca will attempt to download the mail to your computer.

Peter
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To