[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Calendar week numbers

Calendar week numbers

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Calendar week numbers

Postby mdodds » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:01 pm

I need to have project week numbers inserted on Mondays. The only way I can see to do this is via inserting a 'appointment' and labeling it Week 1 and invoking recurrence for the number of weeks in the project and then having to manually alter each week number. Any thoughts out there?
Mike Dodds
mdodds
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:41 pm

The only thing I know of is checking the box 'Show week numbers in Month View' to be found under Tools > Options > Calendar Options. :)

Does that help Mike :?:
Eric

start of week numbers

Postby mdodds » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 pm

The week numbers by default is from the start of the year. What I need is to be able to insert 'week 1' on a Monday then 'week 2' the following Monday - and so on until the various projects are finished. So far I have to insert these manually for every Monday for the duration using one of the 3 'Type' options which is a bit messy.
Mike Dodds
mdodds
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To