[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca quit receiving email automatically

Barca quit receiving email automatically

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca quit receiving email automatically

Postby myname » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:06 am

All of a sudden, starting today, Barca quit automatically checking my email.

I started up Barca this AM after the 3 day weekend, and it checked email on startup, but that was it. I have to do a manual email check in order for it to check email.

I have Barca set to check email every 2 minutes, and for 45 minutes nothing came through, I thought it was just a slow day, but when I manually checked, there was a ton of email that came through.

I closed Barca and restarted, same thing.
I closed Barca and reboot the computer...same thing.

Any clue on what could be going on?

--Kevin
myname
Frequent Visitor

Re: Barca quit receiving email automatically

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:11 am

Hi Kevin,
myname wrote:Any clue on what could be going on?
:roll: Have you checked that you're online -> File | Online Operation checked.
In your Accounts Setup (F3) is Timed Check and Check Mail checked next to your accounts?
Eric

Postby myname » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:17 am

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. :)

It was the "Online Operation". Hmmm, wondering how that became unchecked.

Thanx.

--Kevin
myname
Frequent Visitor

Postby mikecarey » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:37 am

myname wrote:It was the "Online Operation". Hmmm, wondering how that became unchecked.

I wonder that myself. It's probably the most common routine problem on this forum. It's happened to me once or twice. Either many people have a knack for hitting Alt-F R or Shift Ctrl F12 unknowingly or there' something else going on...
Mike Carey
mikecarey
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:46 am

:!: Sometimes it even happens when using skins. Pushing the wrong button. :?
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To