[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Multiple calendars for the same user?

Multiple calendars for the same user?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Multiple calendars for the same user?

Postby Cory » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:54 am

We are looking at Barca in place of Outlook & Eudora.

Question - on the calendars, is there any way to have more than one for a single user or does a person need to set up a new account an log out/log in/logout/log in to see the different calendars?

My husban has mulitple calendars in Outlook to track time for employees, schedule jobs and track billable hours.

Thanks
Cory
Cory
New Arrival

Postby robin » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:19 am

Hi Cory - welcome to the forums :)

As far as I am aware you can only have one calendar per user and one user per calender. Maybe PocoSystems will see this thread and add it to the development roadmap (along with everything else on it !)

Sorry.
robin

Postby Les Armitage » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:57 pm

Interestingly in Barca, if you print the calendar, on the top right hand corner of the print you'll find 'User'. I've ofter wondered why that is there; or who should be there, or, maybe it's for future development?

Another enigma.
Les Armitage
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:01 pm

I think that that is to do with the future network / server release of Barca. If you create a new appt / todo etc you'll see a greyed-out box also called user.
robin

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:05 am

robin wrote:I think that that is to do with the future network / server release of Barca. If you create a new appt / todo etc you'll see a greyed-out box also called user.

Robin! :)
Jim

Return to Barca Help and How-To