[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Inserting png file

Inserting png file

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Inserting png file

Postby Corunetes » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Just a quick one............. I tend to use png graphic files but when I use the "Insert image" function I only have the option to insert gif, jpg and bmp files. Is there a way around this? I carried out a search but couldn't find anything although I may very well have been asking the wrong question.

:oops:
Corunetes
"Man of Leisure"
You, you, and you panic. Everyone else come with me.
Corunetes
Poco Tourist

Postby chrisretusn » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:53 pm

I also tend to use PNG format. I normally send graphics as attachments. I just tried to Insert Image with same results.

Not even typing *.png in "File name" field, clicking open to view png files and selecting one to insert works.

The only way I have found to add png images to a message is open the image in your favorite viewer, copy image to clipboard and past it to the message. This inserts it as *.bmp.

I would suggest use the Email Support menu option under Help to request PocoSysyem support Portable Network Graphics (PNG) files in a future version.
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Corunetes » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Thanx Chris..I'll do that!
Corunetes
"Man of Leisure"
Corunetes
Poco Tourist

Postby Corunetes » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Thanx Chris..I'll do that!
Corunetes
"Man of Leisure"
Corunetes
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To