[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Phantom bug in Barca accounts [Mod: Resolved]

Phantom bug in Barca accounts [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Phantom bug in Barca accounts [Mod: Resolved]

Postby geehi » Sun May 04, 2008 8:42 pm

It just happened without rhyme or reason a phantom bug has appeared and I cannot get rid of this bogus email account. Every time I delete it and restart Barca, it reloads with a new account but without any fields filled in AND it has the hide to ask for a password.

Deleting this account makes no difference; this phantom account just creates another one. It just wants to hassle me...

What I did:
I originally created an email account and named it “Paypal - Restaurantâ€Â
geehi
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Phantom bug in Barca accounts

Postby Eric » Sun May 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Hi Rod & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
geehi wrote:It just happened without rhyme or reason a phantom bug has appeared and I cannot get rid of this bogus email account. Every time I delete it and restart Barca, it reloads with a new account but without any fields filled in AND it has the hide to ask for a password.
:shock: Must be very annoying.
Did you have a look at Duplicate accounts appearing in PocoMail?
Deleting this account makes no difference; this phantom account just creates another one. It just wants to hassle me...
Seems to me it's marked Read Only.
I don’t have any viruses on my hard disk as I use Process Guard and never receive attachments.
Good protection from DCS (future unknown :?:) , although it wouldn't hurt to do an online antivirusscan. Nothing is full proof.

If nothing of the above helps, I would suggest to delete your accounts.ini file, but first close Poco. Next restart Poco and recreate those accounts.

Let me know if one of those suggestions helped. :wink:
Eric

Postby geehi » Mon May 05, 2008 3:33 pm

G'day Eric,
I ended up deleting the accounts.ini file and was able to restore a backup ini file I had and all is now okay.

For your reference, I have pasted the details of the troublesome account, which may make sense to you.

Thanks for your help...

Rod

Code: Select all
[Paypal - Restaurant]
CheckMail=0
CheckMailTimed=0
CheckMailTimedType=1
CheckMailInterval=5
CheckMailLast=0
Console=1
Email=
Enabled=1
EncryptIn=0
EncryptOut=0
EncryptPass=
Favourite=0
Name=
IMAPAuth=3
IMAPMailbox=Inbox
IMAPRoot=
IMAPSeparator=.
Index=39
IsIncoming=1
IsOutgoing=0
LeaveMail=0
LeaveMailDays=1
LeaveUntilDaysEnabled=0
LeaveUntilTrashedEnabled=0
DraftMailbox=Draft
Mailbox=In
JunkMailbox=Junk Mail
SentMailbox=Sent
TrashMailbox=Trash
Newsgroup=
MsgAlert=0
LEDAlert=0
PocoConsoleAlert=1
Sound=1
SoundFile=
ReplyTo=
POPServer=
FetchAhead=1
POPPass=
SSL_In=0
APOP=0
IMAP=0
NNTP=0
RSS=0
POPUser=
Sig=<none>
SkipBig=0
SkipBigSize=50
SMTPAuth=0
SMTPAuthType=0
SMTPPass=
SMTP=
SSL_Out=0
SMTPUser=
SyncAmount=500
SyncAuto=1
Tag=
TemplateN=
TemplateR=
TemplateF=
TemplateB=
URL=http://www.pocosystems.com/
ExcludeFilter=0
ExcludeDownload=
IncludeFilter=0
IncludeDownload=
geehi
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Mon May 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi Rod,
geehi wrote:G'day Eric,
I ended up deleting the accounts.ini file and was able to restore a backup ini file I had and all is now okay.
Good to hear you addressed your backup to restore that ini file. :)
For your reference, I have pasted the details of the troublesome account, which may make sense to you.
Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but maybe it will to others. FYI: I added code tags to it.
Thanks for your help...
You're welcome Rod. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To