[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Locking up and repeatable - a bug?

Locking up and repeatable - a bug?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Locking up and repeatable - a bug?

Postby flynt06 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Hi,

I have a password protected folder. I had an event reminder window appear in the middle of my screen but accidentally clicked first on the protected folder. The password request dialog obviously pops up in the center of the screen too - behind the reminder.

At that point I can't 'snooze' or cancel the reminder nor can I enter the folder password. Everything is locked out. The only way out is via the Task manager.

I tried it a couple of times and it's definitely like that.

Is this a bug or what?

F
flynt06
Frequent Visitor

Postby Tomas » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 am

Sounds like a bug though very rare one.

Not sure if it would have helped, but Alt+F6 shortcut saved me from similar problems with various Windows software few times.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To