[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Assign task or annotation with a message

Assign task or annotation with a message

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Assign task or annotation with a message

Postby Francois » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to associate a task to a message with direct link from one to the other and mutually.

Or if it has a possibility to enlarge the annotation capability to more than 1 line.

Thanks
François
Francois
New Arrival

Re: Assign task or annotation with a message

Postby Eric » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi François and welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Francois wrote:I would like to know if it is possible to associate a task to a message with direct link from one to the other and mutually.
Unfortunately that's not possible at present. No direct link, but perhaps in the next version.
Or if it has a possibility to enlarge the annotation capability to more than 1 line.
I'm afraid it won't be possible. It's restricted to 1 line only, although I don't know how many characters it may contain.

Hope that helps anyway for now. ;)
Eric

Postby Francois » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Merci Eric.
Francois
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Mon plaisir François. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To