[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Today screen won't display on startup

Today screen won't display on startup

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Today screen won't display on startup

Postby drjamie03 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 am

I've tried changing startup options to make the Today screen display, but when I try to click on the Today folder in the drop down menu, it won't select as an option. Any ideas as to how I can do this? What I want to happen is for the Today screen to be the first thing that's displayed when Barca starts. TIA
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Tomas » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Not sure if I didn't miss something, though I tested various possibilities, but it seems like a bug. It works in 2.1, but not in 2.5.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Same here for all options concerning the PIM. :?
Eric

Postby drjamie03 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Okay. Thanks to both of you for the confirmation. Maybe this will be addressed in a future version, though I'm starting to get a little nervous that Slaven has forgotten us!! :-).
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby mcrain » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:50 pm

I am running Barca 2.5 and it works fine here. Startup and selecting via the drop down menu.
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby drjamie03 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 pm

I tried that and was unable to select 'Today'. When I tried double clicking it, it would not select.
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Tomas » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:34 pm

Strangely I could make it work in Barca Pro 2.5, but still not in Barca 2.5.
Neither copying options from Barca Pro to Barca nor editing the .ini file manually helped.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby mcrain » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:35 pm

I failed to note that I am running Barca Pro 2.5
mcrain
Resident Poster

Today Screen

Postby pairofhearts » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 am

Works fine here with Barca 2.5. Have you configured the today options under calendar options?
.........and make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:03 am

Tomas wrote:Neither copying options from Barca Pro to Barca nor editing the .ini file manually helped.
Didn't work with Barco Pro either, but resetting the barca.ini solved the problem.
I guess it got corrupted by those BSOD's or something else. :?
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To