[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to re-attach the attachments?

How to re-attach the attachments?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to re-attach the attachments?

Postby mohogade » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 pm

I have all the attachments in the attachment folder.

How do I go about getting them together with the apropripate messages so I can get rid of the separate attachment folder?
--
mo
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Re: How to re-attach the attachments?

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 am

mohogade wrote:How do I go about getting them together with the apropripate messages so I can get rid of the separate attachment folder?
Have a look at Reattaching attachments to messages :)
Eric

Postby mohogade » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:37 am

What an opportunity to learn how to use scripts :wink:

Can I change the settings to leave the attachments with the messages - obviously for new messgfes only - without orphaning the many extracted attachments in the attachment folder?
--
mo
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:09 am

mohogade wrote:What an opportunity to learn how to use scripts :wink:
Haven't had the opportunity yet to dive into it. :roll:
Can I change the settings to leave the attachments with the messages - obviously for new messgfes only
Changing the settings will only apply to new incoming messages, not those messages where those attachments were already extracted. :)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To