[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Message order

Message order

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Message order

Postby michaelp42 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:35 am

My inbox is sorted by date message sent with the most recent at the top.

However often when i open the application or flick back to the inbox i find the bottom (oldest) message is the one thats highlighted. Its getting quite frustrating having to scroll up everytime...

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks!
michaelp42
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:46 am

Did you click the column to sort those messages, as well as setting that option to show the most recent messages at the top :?:

BTW welcome to Poco Forums michaelp42. ;)
Eric

Postby michaelp42 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks for the welcome :)

The messages are all in the order i want - its only the fact the focus seems to be on the bottom message rather than the top one (which i want) thats the problem.

Help!!!!!
michaelp42
Drop-in Visitor

Postby mcrain » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Maybe you already have, but if not, try setting Tools->Options->General Options->Interface Options->New Messages to top of index

--
Mike
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby michaelp42 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:10 pm

mcrain wrote:Maybe you already have, but if not, try setting Tools->Options->General Options->Interface Options->New Messages to top of index

--
Mike

Woo!! I knew i'd seen that somewhere! I think thats cracked it.

Now just signatures to fix....

Thank you!
michaelp42
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks Mike for that additional information, which I didn't have time to add.
Glad it's solved michaelp42 and as for the signatures, see my response. ;)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To