[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - message viewing

message viewing

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

message viewing

Postby Gordon » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 am

I have Barca Pro configured with my index and preview pane orientation set up as horizontal index with landscape preview, and the preview pane enabled. This worked fine until this morning. Now, instead of all the emails that are in my inbox showing at the upper righthand portion of my screen, with the selected email message showing in the preview pane directly below it, only the message in the preview pane shows. It takes up my whole screen. If I move my mouse up to the top of the message however, the list of emails received then shows up, and the selected message is previewed on the lower portion of my screen, which is the way I want it configured. I don't want to have to move my mouse up to the top of the screen to be able to have my list of emails show up. I'd for sure appreciate some help. Thanks.
Gordon
Poco Tourist

Preview Pane woes

Postby Gordon » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:31 am

Problem solved. After much searching, I found that someone else had solved this problem by enabling the message fast reading option. Worked for me too.
Gordon
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Glad it worked for you too Gordon. :)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To