[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Tasks with deadlines, task layout

Tasks with deadlines, task layout

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Tasks with deadlines, task layout

Postby Victor Dewsbery » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:22 pm

I learned from another thread that it is currently not possible for any of the calendar displays to show tasks with deadlines.

The "Today" display shows the open tasks, but without the deadlines.

The "Tasks" display shows the deadlines, but the default column width is more or less unworkable, I can't find any way to widen the columns, and it doesn't seem possible to print the task list with dates either.

Pity. I have lots of tasks (mainly translation jobs), and it would be useful to be able to enter them into a clearly laid out and easily manageable system. Have I missed something in Barca?
Victor Dewsbery
Berlin, Germany
Victor Dewsbery
Poco Tourist

Re: Tasks with deadlines, task layout

Postby Eric » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:59 am

Victor Dewsbery wrote:I learned from another thread that it is currently not possible for any of the calendar displays to show tasks with deadlines.
Indeed, not possible yet. :?
The "Today" display shows the open tasks, but without the deadlines.
Agreed, I would also like that Barca shows more.
Maybe even if we can define what fields to show in Today.
The "Tasks" display shows the deadlines, but the default column width is more or less unworkable, I can't find any way to widen the columns, and it doesn't seem possible to print the task list with dates either.
Yep, same problem here.
Can't enlarge the columns. As for printing, that has been reported already, so perhaps in the next version.
Pity. I have lots of tasks (mainly translation jobs), and it would be useful to be able to enter them into a clearly laid out and easily manageable system. Have I missed something in Barca?
You haven't missed anything yet. Several posters have requested an enhancement, so other layouts would be possible.
Same as above, it would be interesting if we could make our own layout, the way we like it. 8)

For now we can't change anything yet on how it displays. :?
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To