[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Deleting a signature

Deleting a signature

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Deleting a signature

Postby flynt06 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:29 am

Hi,

I have a signature I no longer need. I have looked everywhere in the help and within this forum but can't see how to delete it. I can of course edit it but that's no help.

Flint
flynt06
Frequent Visitor

Re: Deleting a signature

Postby blakelyg » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am

flynt06 wrote:Hi,

I have a signature I no longer need. I have looked everywhere in the help and within this forum but can't see how to delete it. I can of course edit it but that's no help.

Flint

Signatures are simply HTML files. Go to the Signatures sub-directory (under the main Barca Directory in my install) and delete the signature that you do not want. You do not even need to restart Barca/Pocomail
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby flynt06 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Thanks very much! So easy when you know how!

Flint
flynt06
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To