[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Export from Barca Pro 2 into Outlook 2007

Export from Barca Pro 2 into Outlook 2007

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Export from Barca Pro 2 into Outlook 2007

Postby JohnA » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:51 am

I've been using Barca Pro for close to a year with no complaints. I need to move my contacts, calendar and mail into Outlook 2007. My consulting position has turned into a "real job" with a company that relies heavily on Microsoft (unfortunately Smile ).

Outlook does not seem to recognize Barca as an option to import from (only an old install of Eudora which I used before Barca and Outlook Express). Anyone have any ideas on what I can do

Thanks John
JohnA
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Export from Barca Pro 2 into Outlook 2007

Postby Eric » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:16 am

Hi John,
JohnA wrote:I've been using Barca Pro for close to a year with no complaints. I need to move my contacts, calendar and mail into Outlook 2007. My consulting position has turned into a "real job" with a company that relies heavily on Microsoft (unfortunately Smile ).
That's unfortunate, although a good thing for you. :)
Outlook does not seem to recognize Barca as an option to import from (only an old install of Eudora which I used before Barca and Outlook Express). Anyone have any ideas on what I can do
Take a look at Export to Outlook?

I hope this will help you to migrate your data back to Outlook.

Good luck with it & your new job. ;)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To