[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Contact Preview Pane

Contact Preview Pane

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Contact Preview Pane

Postby vshah » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:55 pm

When I open an Address Book, does anyone know how I can modify the preview pane? The default shows first name, last name, company and nick.

I want to add the Tel# in the preview pane.

Thanks
vshah
New Arrival

Postby robin » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:53 pm

Improvements to the address book has been requested by many people and I'm sure PocoSystems have their eye on it. In the meantime (and I know that it is not what you want to hear) it is not possible to do what you want; the columns in the address book pane are fixed.
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To