[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to get custom calendar colors to stick?

How to get custom calendar colors to stick?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to get custom calendar colors to stick?

Postby CyberRanger » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 pm

I use the custom colors as a background for specific events using colors that directly relate to the event.

For example... I like to watch sports on TV & use the calendar to keep track of my teams' schedules. I use a team color as the background. I define custom colors, but they never last longer in the palette than the current event I'm creating even when I "Define Custom Color" then "Add to Custom Colors" . The color remains in the event I created in the calendar, but when I pull up a new event, the custom color is gone in the palette.

Is there a way to make these custom colors "stick"? Is there an INI file I can edit where I put the RGB numbers?
Vista Home Basic SP1, 32-bit, Compaq Presario V6000, Turion MK-36, 958 Mb mem, 80 Gb HD,NVidia GeForce Go 6150, Norton 360 2.0, Firefox 3.0.3, Opera 9.62, Barca Pro 2.5.0.3910.
CyberRanger
Drop-in Visitor

Re: How to get custom calendar colors to stick?

Postby Tomas » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

The custom colours are not implemented I'm sorry.

It seems it's just that a default colour picking dialogue is used but the custom colour part is not implemented in Barca. I have submitted it as a feature request.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby CyberRanger » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 am

Well, no wonder that doesn't work! Thanks. That's something to maybe look forward to in the new version.
Vista Home Basic SP1, 32-bit, Compaq Presario V6000, Turion MK-36, 958 Mb mem, 80 Gb HD,NVidia GeForce Go 6150, Norton 360 2.0, Firefox 3.0.3, Opera 9.62, Barca Pro 2.5.0.3910.
CyberRanger
Drop-in Visitor

Postby davidg80 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 am

It is good to see a new update.

I have just downloaded Barca 2.8 and was hoping that this feature would have been implemented, but sadly it is not.

It is very annoying to have to change the colour every time, also the colour in custom colours is not remembered. I would have thought that this would have been very simple to implement.
Regards

David
davidg80
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To