[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Where has my "Today" list of appointments gone

Where has my "Today" list of appointments gone

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby StevieW » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:17 am

Hi, I also have the same problem with calendar entries not appearing in Today. Based on what has been said above, I actually deleted my recur.dat file and all my calendar entries appeared. I then created a recurring entry for the next day, and my non-recurring entries vanished leaving me with just tomorrows recurring entry.

What was interesting was that I then deleted the recurring entry from the calendar, but it still continues to appear on the Today page, but does not show if I go to the calendar itself.

I am running Windows XP Home.
StevieW
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:02 pm

StevieW wrote:What was interesting was that I then deleted the recurring entry from the calendar, but it still continues to appear on the Today page, but does not show if I go to the calendar itself.
Should disappear when you restart Baca.
robin

Postby StevieW » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:27 pm

Thanks Robin. Hope this problem gets fixed as I am having to put my recurring entries in manually for next year at the moment.
StevieW
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:41 am

It's been flagged for a while so I am very hopeful of a resolution with the next release :)
robin

Previous

Return to Barca Help and How-To