[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Lost threading? [Mod: Resolved]

Lost threading? [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Lost threading? [Mod: Resolved]

Postby drjamie03 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm not exactly sure if what I'm having a problem with is threading but I think so. I've been used to being able to look back at messages I replied to, and there's a section at the top of the original message that says something like, "followup message sent", which you can click on to see your reply. I've noticed this isn't there anymore, and I don't think I changed any settings. The odd thing is that it IS there on some older messages, but not for others in a specific folder. I tried compressing the folder without success. I really need this feature! :-) TIA
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:58 am

Hi Jamie,

Close Barca first and remove all IDB-files.
Restart Barca to see if that changes anything.

Seems to work fine here, even with messages going back to 2005.

Or it could be a glitch with threading, but since I don't use that, I can't verify it. :?
Eric

Postby Tomas » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:34 am

This feature works only as long as your follow-up message remains in the Sent folder. Once it's moved elsewhere, the link is not displayed as Barca has no way of tracking it.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby drjamie03 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Thanks for the help. I think I figured it out. I had made a new folder to hold all of the emails related to my business, but forgot to also update the filter and folder settings...so whenever an email came to my business, Barca created a new folder with the name specified in the filter and folder settings. The sent messages were getting lost somehow. I adjusted the settings and all appears to be well.
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Good to hear Jamie that it's working again. :)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To