[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Replies setting (john wrote...)

Replies setting (john wrote...)

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Replies setting (john wrote...)

Postby drjamie03 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:20 am

(oops...posted this in the wrong forum before!)

I'm working on a new install to try to fix some problems, and lost all of my settings (I know how to get them back but want to try to use a stripped down version first). I used to have a setting that isn't there now and I can't find the setting for it.

On replies, it used to say, 'John wrote" before the original quoted text. How do I get that back?
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Re: Replies setting (john wrote...)

Postby Eric » Mon May 18, 2009 6:24 am

drjamie03 wrote:How do I get that back?
Under Tools > Options > Sending Mail > Quoting Text is 'Insert header' checked under the Reply tab :?:

That's the default, else you can change it to your liking. See Help > Content > Advanced Use > Using variables
for more information. :)
Eric

Postby drjamie03 » Mon May 18, 2009 7:29 am

Okay. Thanks. I swear it was easier before...I'm sure I didn't set up a template to do it. Guess I can live without it!! :-)
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To