[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to delete spelling change

How to delete spelling change

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to delete spelling change

Postby zebra77 » Sun May 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi, every time I type the word "blogger" pocomail (version 2.8.0.4400) changes it to logger. How do I tell it to leave the word as is and quite automatically changing it on me? :)

Thanks!
zebra77
Poco Tourist

Re: How to delete spelling change

Postby Eric » Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 am

zebra77 wrote:How do I tell it to leave the word as is and quite automatically changing it on me? :)
Add the word blogger to your dictionary. :)

Go to Tools > Configure Spelling.
Click on Dictionaries.
Select your Dictionary and click on Edit.
Add the word and click on Add.
From now on that word will be ignored during the spelling check.

Hope it will work now. ;)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To