[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Insert Image error in Barca 2.5.0.3910

Insert Image error in Barca 2.5.0.3910

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Insert Image error in Barca 2.5.0.3910

Postby alanstancliff » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:10 am

I get the following error message when I try to insert an image into an email:

Access violation at address 009ADF9C in module 'Barca.exe'. Read of address 00000024

The image usually attaches, but this jars my nerves. Can anyone give me an idea how I can fix this?

This is the screen-shot of the error message:

Regards,

Alan Stancliff
alanstancliff
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 am

Hi Alan,

What image (JPG, BMP, other) are you trying to attach :?:
Have you tried with the latest version 2.8.0.4400?

:idea: Else your barca.ini got corrupt, so you need to reset it.
1. Close Barca first.
2. Rename barca.ini to barca_old.ini
3. Restart Barca now
Prior to renaming that file, it would be best to take screenshots of your Options or noting them down.

Let me know what it gives. ;)
Eric

Postby Tomas » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 pm

I'd try to download and install latest driver for the graphics card, best directly from the website of the manufacturer.

Or, if you have nVidia card with nView utility, you could try to set an exclusion rule for Barca in nView.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To