[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Sharing public calendar

Sharing public calendar

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Sharing public calendar

Postby Cloudy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 am

Hi,

I'm playing around with Barca Pro and I published a "public" calendar to an FTP server.

I then set barca pro on another computer to subscribe to it, but I cannot see the appointments I've set in the public calendar (they are shown locally).

Also, there is mention of a DayView app that can be used if you don't have Barca Pro, I've set Barca Pro to include it but I cannot find it anywhere :?
Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:00 am

In a hurry, so perhaps this can help: Barca Calendar ftp trouble... :)
Eric

Postby Cloudy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 am

Well I looked at that before but after looking again it seems to be working now.

I don't see any DayView program as described in the help but at least the calendar is working on the 2nd computer now.

another problem now is that for some reason it's not displayed correctly (I guess I did something wrong ?)

it's displayed like this :

<font class="calendarTimeLink">[Public Calendar] </font>Test appointment

the weird ting is that the Tests I did with the calendar BEFORE it worked are shown correctly :

[Public Calendar] test

both are displayed like this in the "Today" view under the correct date and after the set time for it (in both the Barca Pro that's publishing the calendar and the "client" Barca that's reading the calendar).

in Calendar view everything seems to be displayed correctly.

I think it's related to the "Category" and "show time as" options since when I make a simple test appointment without setting these 2 it IS displayed correctly !

Hmm, or it only happens with "ALL DAY" events ??

Yes, I just checked and when I set a working (correctly displayed appointment) from a 2 hour even to an "all day" even it's not displayed correctly in the public calendar (don't notice this problem in the private calendar).
Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To