[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Phone Sync

Phone Sync

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Phone Sync

Postby gavinjb » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 am

Hi,

Yes it is another of those questions about Syncing data between Mobile Phone and Barca :)

I am trying to Sync my Samsung S5230 (Tocco Lite) with Barca, I have found out that if I setup Thuderbird to use an iCal calendar I can use Mobile Master Sync Software to Sync the Calendar, but have yet to work out of a way to sync Notes and Contacts does anyone know of a way to do this with Barca.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated, I can live if I have to without having my Notes synced but I do need a way of Syncing both my Calendar and Contacts.

Thanks,

Gavin,

~ Moved from PocoMail ... Eric ~
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Postby Tomas » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 am

I'm not aware of any such way, I'm sorry.

Since Barca can export address book to LDIF and calendar to ICAL formats, I think it might be possible to do a one time export or import of the data, or have the exported data synced, but that's not useful for a real-time sync. It's still just export and import.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To