[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - I can't write in the 'subject' box when composing an email.

I can't write in the 'subject' box when composing an email.

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

I can't write in the 'subject' box when composing an email.

Postby pcvchriskmg » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 am

Hi,

I'm writing an email with Barca 2 and I can't write in the text box for the subject. I can't click it with my mouse. I can enter email addresses, I can CC and BCC people as well. I can also click the 'X' all the way to the right of the subject line to make the subject line disappear, although I'm not even sure why that is an option. I couldn't figure out how to bring it back.

I am experiencing the same exact thing in Pocomail 4.8.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit.

I like this program enough to buy if this wasn't an issue.

Chris
~ Removed email address to prevent spam harvesting ... Eric ~
pcvchriskmg
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 am

See Loss of "Subject" Line functionality, last post from blakelyg.

Poco nor Barca haven't been tested yet with Windows 7, so some problems may occur.
On XP/Vista it's okay, so it will also be fixed for Win 7 soon. :)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To