[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Change Default Appointment Display Font

Change Default Appointment Display Font

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Change Default Appointment Display Font

Postby huntnyc » Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:35 am

Have purchased and love Barca. But, I would like to see a way where we can change the default font for appointment display instead of having to do that for each appointment. Also, if we could change the font for the notes part of the appointments that would be great too.

If we can do this now, I would love to know how it is done. Thanks for a wonderful product and these forums.

Gary
huntnyc

Re: Change Default Appointment Display Font

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:52 am

Hi Gary & welcome to Poco Forum. :D
huntnyc wrote:But, I would like to see a way where we can change the default font for appointment display instead of having to do that for each appointment.Also, if we could change the font for the notes part of the appointments that would be great too.
If we can do this now, I would love to know how it is done.
:roll: At present it's not possible, but it sure would be a great enhancement request to set the proper font, like we already can for the rest.
Maybe something to consider for an update.
Thanks for a wonderful product and these forums
Thank you very much. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To