[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Beta Update?

Beta Update?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Beta Update?

Postby sbalthazor » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:34 am

I am a fairly new registered user to Barca (but guess aren't we all). I really love a lot of the features in the application, but have been having some minor weirdness that is probably mostly attributable to being a 1.0 release.

Is there a list of bugs being squashed in the current Barca beta that is available for registered users before I start reporting things? Also is there any planned release date? I am hoping to be able to switch my small office (about 5 users) over to Barca in the near future (and off of Outlook), but need a little more vision on fixes, patches and the like.

Thanks for any and all help!

Regards,
Scott Balthazor
sbalthazor
New Arrival

Re: Beta Update?

Postby Eric » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:55 am

Hi Scott & welcome to Poco Forum. :D
sbalthazor wrote:I really love a lot of the features in the application, but have been having some minor weirdness that is probably mostly attributable to being a 1.0 release.
I also love a lot of the features and it's getting better.
Is there a list of bugs being squashed in the current Barca beta that is available for registered users before I start reporting things?
:roll: Sorry, but all bugs being reported, as well as fixes have to stay in the Beta forum.
Also is there any planned release date?
I'm not aware of a release date, but testing goes on to correct the bugs reported on this forum and found during the beta testing.
I am hoping to be able to switch my small office (about 5 users) over to Barca in the near future (and off of Outlook), but need a little more vision on fixes, patches and the like.
Take a look here.

I hope this helps for the moment. :wink:
Eric

bugs

Postby dadak » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:22 am

Hello,

Not sure if you like feedback and where to give it.

I just installed the trail version of Barca and imported my mail from Outlook. Now playing around with it I am finding some things that do not seem to preform as they should...

I do really like the program, and would love to use it instead of Outlook2003. There are many features that I like and outlook doesn't have but there are a few things, especially with the calender, that don't work properly yet. This is one of the tings I use a lot in Outlook.

If it helps I can send a list with the things I noticed.

Sincerely,
Dada Krpasundarananda
dadak
New Arrival

Postby robin » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:31 am

Take a look at all the threads that have been posted in this forum first; you will probably find that most of your comments will have been noted already (the Poco and Barca users are a vocal lot!). Take a look at the PocoMai forum as well, the e-mail core of Barca is essentially PocoMail so many items may have been covered there as well.

No point is spending time posting comments that duplicate what other people have posted :)
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To