[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca and PDA's

Barca and PDA's

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca and PDA's

Postby tekjnke » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:14 am

I am not sure where else to post this, so please move it if I am in the wrong area. :?:

I just wanted to ask if there were any plans to incorporate the ability to synch with PDA's (Palm/Handspring, etc.) from Barca? I like the program, but without that simple function I am unable to switch from Pocomail.

Thanks,
Tekjnke
tekjnke
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Barca and PDA's

Postby Eric » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:41 am

Hi Tekjnke,
tekjnke wrote:I just wanted to ask if there were any plans to incorporate the ability to synch with PDA's (Palm/Handspring, etc.) from Barca? I like the program, but without that simple function I am unable to switch from Pocomail.
It's definitely coming, because I already saw the build with the PDA sync while working with PSI to resolve some Barca related issues. :)

FYI: topic moved to Barca
Eric

Re: Barca and PDA's

Postby tekjnke » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:46 am

Eric wrote:Hi Tekjnke,
tekjnke wrote:I just wanted to ask if there were any plans to incorporate the ability to synch with PDA's (Palm/Handspring, etc.) from Barca? I like the program, but without that simple function I am unable to switch from Pocomail.
It's definitely coming, because I already saw the build with the PDA sync while working with PSI to resolve some Barca related issues. :)

FYI: topic moved to Barca

Sweet - hopefully there aren't any hardware issues with Barca (see my post in PocoMail forum) so my wife and I can switch. :)
tekjnke
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To