[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - New Email using Default Templates

New Email using Default Templates

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

New Email using Default Templates

Postby rchandler2000 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:38 pm

I am currently evaluating Barca and am really excited about the options it provides. I have a question that I haven't been able to find an anwer for in the forums.

I have created a template for one of my email accounts (not the default acct). I assigned this template to the acct under "Templates" in the account setup screen.

If I have just that email account showing, and I click "New" it defaults to my "Default/Main" email account's template not the one I assigned in the acct setup screen.

I would think if you could associate a template with a specific account, it would use that template when creating a new message.

I don't know if I missed something in the setup or not. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Renee
rchandler2000
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Pete » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:01 pm

Hi Renee, I'm not sure what you mean by "If I have just that email account showing", but that probably won't work, whatever it is. :)

However, I think that you can use the menu "Message > New Message from Template". There might also be other ways to do this.
Pete

Postby rchandler2000 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:49 am

Hi Pete,

What I meant is if I choose "show account name:" and select the email account I want to work with - then I have just that email account showing. That's the only way I know to specify which email account.

If I use that functionality I would think the assigned templates would recognize which templates go with which account.

Otherwise what is the purpose of assigning a template to an account if you always have to choose it from the template list?

Thank you,
Renee
rchandler2000
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To