[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Original Text Changes when Replying

Original Text Changes when Replying

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Original Text Changes when Replying

Postby rchandler2000 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:37 am

I am experiencing the following (and haven't seen any posts around this yet):

If I click "Reply" some words in the body of the original email drop the space. For example: "we have" becomes "wehave". This creates a multitude of misspelled words!

Has anyone else seen this?

Thank you,
Renee
rchandler2000
Drop-in Visitor

Postby paulheu » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:01 am

sound like a wordwrap issue.
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
paulheu
Frequent Visitor

Postby rchandler2000 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:07 am

I thought so too but haven't figured out what/where to change it.

Under Tools/Options/Sending Mail "enable forced word wrap" is unchecked. Checking it does not solve the problem - it only wraps the text into a larger paragraph.

In addition I've noticed that the ' marks are translated to ?

Thank you,
Renee
rchandler2000
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:41 am

rchandler2000 wrote:In addition I've noticed that the ' marks are translated to ?
That sounds like a fonts or character set issue. Are the messages that you have this problem HTML (styled) or plain?
robin

Postby COD » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:46 am

It seems like when I've seen that it is an HTML issue. Poco composer does not read the spaces correctly. I never bothered to investigate whether it was a Poco issue or bad code in the message as I work in plain text 99% of the time.
i
it's funny how many problems I don't have just by staying with plain text 8)
COD
Resident Poster

Return to Barca Help and How-To