[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - forwarding script

forwarding script

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

forwarding script

Postby wmeyer » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 am

I am in need of a scripted solution to a problem I made for myself. I was setting up Barca to access a shared gmail account, and failed to select the Leave Messages On Server option.

So now I have all the old messages, but need to get them back onto the gmail server for others to access, as needed. I have not yet written a script for Barca, for any purpose, and need to accomplish this as quickly as possible. I'd like the script to append to the subject the name of the original sender, and the date on which the message was received.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Bill
wmeyer
New Arrival

Return to Barca Help and How-To