[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Planner default date WAY off

Planner default date WAY off

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Planner default date WAY off

Postby SMichaelH » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:18 pm

Started trying Barca just today and noticed the Planner year (upper left corner of planner) is set at 8950. The back/forward buttons work but I don't have the time to back up 6946 years! Can't seem to find a solution. I added an event, then went to "Today" where there is a link to my event but clicking on it still takes me to 8950.

Any ideas besides reinstall?

Thanks
SMichaelH
New Arrival

Postby DrJon » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:54 am

I've noticed this on all new installs of Barca. Shutting it down and restarting seems to fix this (the planner starts up on todays date)
DrJon
Poco Tourist

Postby SMichaelH » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:13 am

Duh.

I needed someone to whack me in the head yesterday but was working alone at the time...

Thanks.

DrJon wrote:I've noticed this on all new installs of Barca. Shutting it down and restarting seems to fix this (the planner starts up on todays date)
SMichaelH
New Arrival

Return to Barca Help and How-To