[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - planner on multiple user setup

planner on multiple user setup

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

planner on multiple user setup

Postby mark » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:13 pm

Hi,

I want to configure Barca so that my wife and I have separate user accounts. No problem with the email part but I can't work out how to do it for the planner.

Once I have set up new user details for my wife, and switch user's, I get a cannot write to planner ini message which stops me closing the programme. (Poco probably have a lot of auto sent error messages from me while I tred to work out what to do) :oops:

When I look in the planner user data folder it's empty. I tried copying the ini file from the main user account to see if that helped but it didn't. The problem makes Barca effectively unusable at present so any suggestions as to solutions would be appreciated.

Yours,

Mark
mark
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To