[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to assign a 'user action'?

How to assign a 'user action'?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to assign a 'user action'?

Postby pepemoko » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:25 am

Hi,

I'd like to make a user action that 'Classifies as junk and moves' messages to the junk-box. And once it exists, I want to assign this action to a button in the Toolbar. How do I go about this? Cannot find anything in the help file nor on this Forum....

Thanx in advance, Pieter
pepemoko
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Michael » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:55 am

I presume you are using the Bayesian filtering. If this is the case then I'm not sure if there is a method of doing this but there is already a button in both the preview pane and the full message window that does this. Look for the icon with the red X through it (hover the mouse over the button for the description, it should say "File as junk").

If you are using Poco's non-Bayesian builtin junk mail filters then download the ban_sender_and_delete script from the registered users area and then assign it to one of the custom buttons. Note: This script bans the sender's domain so be careful with domains such as hotmail.com. Also, this script moves the message to the trash, change the line reading
Code: Select all
set $mailbox Trash.mbx
to
Code: Select all
set $mailbox "Junk Mail"
to move the message to your junk mail folder instead.

Edit by Robin: URL BBCode was malformed.
Michael

Return to Barca Help and How-To