[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - bad importing, ugly interface,and activation

bad importing, ugly interface,and activation

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

bad importing, ugly interface,and activation

Postby ogman » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:18 am

I downloaded you beta, hoping to find something better than Outlook. Unfortunately, importing even my contacts with your POimport utility resulted in constant error. Your choice of a giant block font on the Today page is terribly ugly.

And then, I come out here and read that you have some ridiculous activation policy. Sorry, I've been through that with Norton, Incredimail, and 321 Studios. Not going to do it anymore. Good luck and good-bye.
ogman
New Arrival

Postby paulheu » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:38 am

what's this guy on? :wink:
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
paulheu
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To