[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Reply Template

Reply Template

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Reply Template

Postby acidweb » Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:41 am

Hi Guys,

I have a template created for replying to messages, but I have a problem with the subject line.

In the template, I have the subject defined as, "Re: %subject%", but this is a problem when replying to a message with a Re: in the subject, because after several e-mail replies back and forth, the subject turns to "Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: %subject%" etc...

Is there a way to use Pocomail's default subject, i.e. only using a Re: before the subject title if one does not already exist?

TIA
acidweb
New Arrival

Postby Pete » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:37 am

This problem was discussed in the previous forums and a script solution was posted (by me!). Unfortunately, I don't remember the solution and there is no way currently to read the posts in the previous forums.
Pete

Postby Tomas » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:16 am

That script is accessible from Extras area of Pocomail site, best access directly from main http://www.pocomail.com/ web page, or maybe this direct link could also work:

http://www.pocosystems.com/home/index.p ... &Itemid=46
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby acidweb » Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:36 pm

Cheers Pete/Tomas,

The link to your old post on the scripts page seems to be gone, so I had to work out how to use the script. For anyone else, here's how I got it working:

1. Download the Fix_Re.poc script and save to pocomails script folder
2. In Pocomail, go to Tools > Events > Add and select the "Replying to a Message" event
3. Select "Run the following script:" and "Fix_Re"

That's roughly what I did and it seems to work so far.
acidweb
New Arrival

Postby Pete » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:06 pm

Unfortunately, the script on the Extras page is not the one that I was talking about, but if it works for you... :)
Pete

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To