[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - auto adding email address...

auto adding email address...

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

auto adding email address...

Postby dribnus » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:20 am

I have looked thru the settings and scripts, and have not been able to find this solution. I would like an address to be added automatically, anytime it's used, typed or received from, the 1st time. So, when I go to use the address again, it will 'auto-complete'.
ie: I send an email to an address that hasn't been used before, the next time I need to send one to that address, it will 'auto-complete' as I start to type it.
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Postby COD » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:09 am

The addrecipient3 script adds any message you send to to the address book if it is not already present. I've never head of anyone that wanted every address received to get added. That would mean every spam you get would automatically end up in your address book.

However, if you want to do it, editing addrecepient3 to make it work on received messages might not be that difficult.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby dribnus » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:30 am

Thank You...I haven't decided on the received mail yet. I have 98% of filtered, so I would have to do it after the filter runs.
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To